Saturday, February 8, 2014

Welcome to my blog...

      I told my husband a few weeks back I was thinking about starting a blog. As soon as I said it out loud we both busted out laughing. If you know me you know I'm not a writer or have enough patience to read a whole book. I have a whole library of sample iBooks because I never read enough to actually buy the book!
 
     The longer I'm involved in the ministry the more I realize how much pressure there is living "In the Bowl" aka fish bowl, shark tank or whatever you want to call it! Before you think I'm one of those people who are always complaining about how 'hard' the ministry is think again. Yes, I've had those moments where I've thought how nice it would be not to have every word, action, and method critiqued and for my husband to have a normal job but there have been MANY more moments I've been overwhelmed by the goodness of God in our life. God has surrounded us with a church family that loves us (most of the time!), three precious children (most of the time!), and opportunities most people would only dream of.
    
 
 
     I hope you will join me as I share experiences, recipes and crafts through "Life in the Bowl".

No comments:

Post a Comment